Iceberg Wedges with Double Cheese Dressing
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What a burst of flavor from the blue cheese and bacon! This salad is always a favorite in our kitchen and now it will be in yours too.
What You'll Need
- Prepared blue cheese dressing
- 1 medium head iceberg lettuce, cut into 4 wedges
- 6 to 8 bacon slices, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh chives or 1 tablespoon dried chives
What to Do
- Pour dressing over lettuce wedges on individual serving plates. Combine bacon, cheese, and chives; sprinkle over dressing.
Save cooking and cleanup time by cooking the bacon in the microwave. Place bacon slices for this recipe on a plate, and cover with paper towels. Microwave on HIGH for 5 to 7 minutes or until crisp. Or better yet, purchase pre-cooked bacon at the supermarket. Also, shave off prep time by using your kitchen shears to snip fresh chives.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're a lover of crispy-crunchy snacks, then you're really going to enjoy this recipe for Crispy Green Bean Fries. Lightly-breaded green beans are baked until they're perfectly crispy, so you can enjoy healthier and yummier snacking.