Loaded Veggie Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
A fun salad with loads of unexpected ingredients. Wow! Fruit, nuts, cheese, and veggies- it's got it all!
What You'll Need:
- 2 (10-ounce) packages Italian mixed salad greens
- 2 large avocados, chopped
- 1 large cucumber, sliced
- 1 pint grape tomatoes
- 1 1/2 cups shredded carrots
- 1/4 cup sweetened dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 1 (6-ounce) package crumbled feta with tomato and basil
- 1 cup prepared balsamic vinaigrette
What To Do:
- Combine first 8 ingredients in a large salad bowl; toss well.
- Pour vinaigrette over salad mixture, and toss gently. Serve immediately.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
At first glance, you might think this is a rice dish, but it's actually a pasta side dish! Ya see, orzo is a small, rice-shaped pasta, that's often used interchangeably with rice. In our recipe for Orzo Mushroom Toss, we used orzo for its nuttier flavor, which goes great with the fresh mushrooms!