We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Add a burst of sunshine to mealtime with this citrusy Presidential Salad that's inspired by the original, which was served aboard a rail car built for use by several Presidents in the early twentieth century.
What You'll Need
- 1 (8-ounce) package mixed baby greens
- 2 oranges, peeled and cut into round slices
- 1 pink grapefruit, peeled and cut into round slices
- 2 bell peppers (1 green and 1 yellow), cut into rings
- 1 (8-ounce) bottle French dressing
What to Do
- In a large serving bowl, combine mixed baby greens with orange and grapefruit slices.
- Top with bell pepper rings and drizzle with French dressing. Serve immediately.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Take the stress out of dinnertime by preparing our easy Weeknight Pesto Chicken! This simple chicken dinner recipe is made with some pretty basic ingredients, but packs in a whole lot of flavor. The best part is that it looks like something that took hours to make (We won't tell if you don't!).