Tossed Salad with Country Buttermilk Dressing
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We love salad with every meal and this Tossed Salad with Country Buttermilk Dressing is full of smooth and creamy deliciousness!
What You'll Need:
- 2 cups tightly packed torn romaine lettuce
- 2 cups tightly packed torn leaf lettuce
- 12 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup sliced purple onion
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- Country Buttermilk Dressing
What To Do:
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl; toss well. Toss with Country Buttermilk Dressing. Serve immediately.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
These Beer-Brined Pork Chops are so moist, so tender, and so flavorful, you're going to want to pick up the bone and nibble on it, so you don't leave any of the goodness behind. Make these delicious pork chops on your outdoor grill in the summer or on a grill pan on a rainy day!