Wilted Spinach Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Pine nuts and olive oil give a basic spinach salad a shot of sophistication. This Wilted Spinach Salad will make even the simplest meal look like you fussed.
What You'll Need
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (9-ounce) package fresh spinach
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon pine nuts, toasted
What to Do
In a large skillet or soup pot over medium heat, heat olive oil. Add spinach, garlic, salt, and pepper, and cook 30 to 45 seconds, stirring occasionally.
- Remove skillet from heat and toss spinach with sun-dried tomatoes and pine nuts. Serve immediately.
- This recipe pairs perfectly with our Unforgettable Chicken Casserole recipe!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
What makes this brisket recipe so simple? The fact that your slow cooker does all the work, and we think that's just great! Now you don't need a special occasion to make fork tender brisket and we can bet your family will be very happy about that