Company Fancy Italian Coffee
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We don't need an expensive coffee machine to make this quick-and-easy version of cappuccino. Our Company Fancy Italian Coffee will stand up to any coffee bar in town.
What You'll Need
- 3 cups hot strong black coffee
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 1/3 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Ground cinnamon for sprinkling
What to Do
- In a large saucepan, combine coffee and milk over medium-high heat; heat until simmering.
- Moisten rims of 4 coffee mugs with water. Place brown sugar in a shallow dish and dip mug rims in sugar.
- Fill mugs with coffee mixture and top with whipped topping and a sprinkle of cinnamon. Serve immediately.
To really dress up your Company Fancy Italian Coffee, serve it in a glass coffee mug or a stemmed glass, top with a dollop of real whipped cream (canned is fine), and serve with a rock candy stick that doubles as a stirrer and a sweetener.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Two of your favorite flavors come together in this delicious cake recipe. Our Peanut Butter Marshmallow Cake is topped with a fluffy layer of marshmallow creme and a creamy-smooth peanut butter frosting that's oh-so-delectable and simply irresistible!