Hot Caramel Apple Cider
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you're having a leaf-raking party or Halloween bash, this apple cider recipe is a must. Of course, you don't have to save it for October. We recommend serving this comforting Hot Caramel Apple Cider all autumn and winter long!
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 gallon fresh apple cider
- 1/4 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1/4 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 1 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
What To Do:
- In a large saucepan, combine the cider, sugar, and caramel topping over medium-low heat. Simmer until hot and well blended, stirring frequently.
- Pour into mugs and top each with a dollop of whipped topping.
- Hot apple cider brings the aromas of fall and winter into your home, with a nice warming effect. We also love this recipe for Hot Cran Apple Cider.
- Are you in the mood for hot chocolate? 'Cause we've got a collection of homemade hot chocolate recipes that you're gonna love!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you've been to a church picnic or, really, just about any kind of family get-together in the South, then you're probably familiar with pimiento cheese spread. It's a staple there! We thought we'd give these deviled eggs a Southern twist by stuffing them with a pimiento cheese mixture, and boy, did they turn out good! These Pimiento Cheese Deviled Eggs will be a hit with your family this Easter.