Hot Caramel Apple Cider
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you're having a leaf-raking party or Halloween bash, this apple cider recipe is a must. Of course, you don't have to save it for October. We recommend serving this comforting Hot Caramel Apple Cider all autumn and winter long!
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 gallon fresh apple cider
- 1/4 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1/4 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 1 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
What To Do:
- In a large saucepan, combine the cider, sugar, and caramel topping over medium-low heat. Simmer until hot and well blended, stirring frequently.
- Pour into mugs and top each with a dollop of whipped topping.
- Hot apple cider brings the aromas of fall and winter into your home, with a nice warming effect. We also love this recipe for Hot Cran Apple Cider.
- Are you in the mood for hot chocolate? 'Cause we've got a collection of homemade hot chocolate recipes that you're gonna love!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Fire up the grill! This is one of our juiciest grilled pork chop recipes ever. What makes these Honey Mustard Grilled Pork Chops so good is the sweet 'n' tangy glaze that caramelizes as it cooks. You'll be smackin' your lips with each bite!