Hot Cocoa Mix
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
When there's a chill in the air and you feel like having a soothing, hot cup of cocoa, this Hot Cocoa Mix is just what you'll want to have on hand, whether you'll be enjoying it cuddled up at home or taking it to go!
What You'll Need:
- 2 cups nonfat dry milk
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1/2 cup powdered nondairy creamer
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well then use as directed below, or store in a tightly covered container until ready to use.
- To make a mug of hot chocolate, place 4 tablespoons mix in a mug and add 1 cup boiling water; stir until blended.
- To make these a homemade holiday gift, fill a canning jar or decorative tin with cocoa mix. Make sure to include a gift tag with instructions on how to make by the mug. Decorate with ribbons or a bow.
- Our Chocolate-Covered Spoons pair perfectly with this homemade holiday gift!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This comforting dinner was popular in homes and diners across the country during the '50s and '60s. Our Diner-Style Salisbury Steak is beefy, hearty, and smothered in a flavor-packed mushroom gravy. To serve it the classic way, don't forget the green peas on the side!