Mexican Hot Mocha
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We bet you can't guess what the secret ingredient is in this hot drink. Mocha with a hint of cinnamon - what could be better?!
What You'll Need:
- 8 cups milk
- 1 cup (6 ounces) mini semisweet chocolate chips (See note)
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 cup instant coffee granules
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- sweetened whipped cream (optional)
- Grated semisweet chocolate (optional)
What To Do:
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a 4-quart slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW setting 3 hours or until thoroughly heated and chocolate is melted, whisking after 2 hours. Whisk again before serving. Serve with whipped cream and grated chocolate, if desired.
If you don't have mini chocolate chips on hand, substitute 6 (1-ounce) squares semisweet baking chocolate, chopped.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 340
- Calories from Fat 139
- Total Fat 15g 24 %
- Saturated Fat 9.7g 48 %
- Trans Fat 0.2g 0 %
- Protein 8.2g 16 %
- Cholesterol 20mg 7 %
- Sodium 115mg 5 %
- Total Carbohydrates 46g 15 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.1g 0 %
- Sugars 41g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Celebrate apple season with a homestyle Apple Coffee Cake that simply shouts comfort. Imagine taking this coffee cake warm out of the oven and serving it with a scoop of ice cream or enjoying it as a morning treat. No matter which way you choose to serve this coffee cake recipe, your whole gang will love it. Talk about the perfect autumn recipe!