Mocha Cafe au Lait
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Homemade Mocha Cafe au Lait is such a treat! You can enjoy this easy-to-make fancy coffee drink without the hefty coffee bar price tag.
What You'll Need:
- 4 cups (1 quart) milk
- 2 cups (1 pint) heavy cream
- 1/2 cup chocolate flavor syrup
- 3 tablespoons instant coffee granules
What To Do:
- In a large saucepan, combine all ingredients; mix well.
- Cook over medium heat for 8 to 10 minutes, or until mixture is steaming and bubbly, stirring constantly. Serve immediately.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Don't be surprised if your next-door neighbors come knocking on the door after getting a whiff of your Slow Cooker Country Pot Roast. The smell of this tender beef roast cooking up in your slow cooker all day is enough to get everyone rushing to your dinner table!