Peanut Butter Cup Cocoa
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Peanut butter lovers are going to rejoice at this adventurous new twist on an old-fashioned favorite! Our Peanut Butter Cup Cocoa tastes like their favorite chocolate and peanut butter candies, but in a drinkable form!
What You'll Need:
- 4 cups (1 quart) milk
- 4 cups (2 pints) half-and-half
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
What To Do:
- In a soup pot, combine the milk, half-and-half, sugar, and cocoa over medium heat and cook until the mixture just begins to boil, stirring constantly.
- Remove from the heat and add the peanut butter and vanilla. Whisk until smooth and creamy. Serve immediately.
I like to garnish each serving with whipped cream and half a mini peanut butter cup.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Don't be surprised if your next-door neighbors come knocking on the door after getting a whiff of your Slow Cooker Country Pot Roast. The smell of this tender beef roast cooking up in your slow cooker all day is enough to get everyone rushing to your dinner table!