Peanut Butter Cup Cocoa
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Peanut butter lovers are going to rejoice at this adventurous new twist on an old-fashioned favorite! Our Peanut Butter Cup Cocoa tastes like their favorite chocolate and peanut butter candies, but in a drinkable form!
What You'll Need:
- 4 cups (1 quart) milk
- 4 cups (2 pints) half-and-half
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
What To Do:
- In a soup pot, combine the milk, half-and-half, sugar, and cocoa over medium heat and cook until the mixture just begins to boil, stirring constantly.
- Remove from the heat and add the peanut butter and vanilla. Whisk until smooth and creamy. Serve immediately.
I like to garnish each serving with whipped cream and half a mini peanut butter cup.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Craving a big, fluffy, cheesy omelet like the kind you can order at your favorite breakfast restaurant? Here it is! We've stuffed this one with lots of onion, green pepper, and ham to create The World's Best Western Omelet. Once you see how easy it is, you'll be making overstuffed omelets all the time!