S'mores Hot Cocoa
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Hot cocoa brings out the kid in all of us, especially this one that has all the tastes of our summertime campfire favorite...s'mores! Imagine the look on the faces of your kids and all the kids-at-heart in your house when they get a sip of this!
What You'll Need:
- 4 cups hot cocoa (see note)
- 1/2 cup marshmallow creme
- 1/4 cup coarsely crushed graham crackers
What To Do:
- Pour prepared hot cocoa into 4 mugs.
- Evenly top each mug of cocoa with marshmallow creme and graham cracker crumbs. Serve immediately.
Use your favorite hot cocoa mix or for every mug of S'mores Hot Cocoa, heat 8 ounces milk with 2 tablespoons chocolate flavor syrup mixed in.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 306
- Calories from Fat 58
- Total Fat 6.5g 10 %
- Saturated Fat 3.6g 18 %
- Trans Fat 0.2g 0 %
- Protein 9.4g 19 %
- Cholesterol 20mg 7 %
- Sodium 160mg 7 %
- Total Carbohydrates 53g 18 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.7g 11 %
- Sugars 39g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.