Company-Fancy Easter Brunch Menu
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Easter Sunday is a time when we can pull out all the stops; and we can feel good about it, thanks to these fuss-free recipes! Impress your friends and family with a scrumptious brunch spread, complete with a festive drink, main dish options of quiche and baked egg strata, fresh fruit salad, plus a selection of cakes, scones, breads, and spreads. This'll be one Easter brunch they'll never forget!
Pastries and Breads
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The award for most Oscar-worthy snack goes to...Red Carpet Popcorn Crunch! (Hey, just because you weren't invited to the Governor's Ball doesn't mean you can't have some delicious fun!) This recipe is 5-ingredient easy and is perfect for nibbling on while you watch to see who the next big winner will be.
- Super Spring Potluck Menu
- Irish Dinner Menu for St. Patrick's Day
- Award-Winning Oscar Party Menu
- Ultimate Southern Potluck Menu
- International Favorites: 6 Menus from Around the World
- Tex-Mex Football Fiesta Menu
- All-American Tailgate Menu
- Classic Pizza 'n' Wings Menu
- The Ultimate Chili Game Day Menu
- Southern-Style Breakfast Menu