Company-Fancy Easter Brunch Menu
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Easter Sunday is a time when we can pull out all the stops; and we can feel good about it, thanks to these fuss-free recipes! Impress your friends and family with a scrumptious brunch spread, complete with a festive drink, main dish options of quiche and baked egg strata, fresh fruit salad, plus a selection of cakes, scones, breads, and spreads. This'll be one Easter brunch they'll never forget!
Pastries and Breads
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our recipe for a one-pot Classic Chicken Fricassee will make you feel good through and through. It's made to taste just like the kind you grew up eating, featuring yummy veggies like celery, onion, carrots, and mushrooms. We love it over curly noodles!
- International Favorites: 6 Menus from Around the World
- Ultimate Southern Potluck Menu
- All-American Tailgate Menu
- Southern Football Sampler Menu
- Tex-Mex Football Fiesta Menu
- Fourth of July BBQ Menu
- Easy Easter Dinner Menu
- Italian Restaurant Classics Menu
- Classic Pizza 'n' Wings Menu
- The Ultimate Chili Game Day Menu