Company-Fancy Easter Brunch Menu
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Easter Sunday is a time when we can pull out all the stops; and we can feel good about it, thanks to these fuss-free recipes! Impress your friends and family with a scrumptious brunch spread, complete with a festive drink, main dish options of quiche and baked egg strata, fresh fruit salad, plus a selection of cakes, scones, breads, and spreads. This'll be one Easter brunch they'll never forget!
Pastries and Breads
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Imagine the taste of your favorite apple pie, combined with the taste of your favorite apple cobbler, served on a homemade shortbread crust. That's exactly what these Apple Cobbler Shortbread Squares taste like! This is a great apple dessert bar to make in the fall or anytime you get a craving for something apple-icious!
- All-American Tailgate Menu
- International Favorites: 6 Menus from Around the World
- Fourth of July BBQ Menu
- Irish Dinner Menu for St. Patrick's Day
- Ultimate Southern Potluck Menu
- Southern Football Sampler Menu
- Southern-Style Breakfast Menu
- Father's Day Menu
- Award-Winning Oscar Party Menu
- The Ultimate Chili Game Day Menu