Father's Day Menu
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What better way to honor Dad this year than by making him feel like a king at a royal feast? Only this meal doesn't require fancy silverware or expensive china, just a lot of napkins and some great company. We think Dad is sure to love everything on this menu, from the larger-than-life Dinosaur Ribs, to our better-than-store-bought Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie, don't count on leftovers!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This comforting dinner was popular in homes and diners across the country during the '50s and '60s. Our Diner-Style Salisbury Steak is beefy, hearty, and smothered in a flavor-packed mushroom gravy. To serve it the classic way, don't forget the green peas on the side!
- International Favorites: 6 Menus from Around the World
- Fourth of July BBQ Menu
- Ultimate Southern Potluck Menu
- Easy Easter Dinner Menu
- Southern Football Sampler Menu
- The Ultimate Chili Game Day Menu
- Tex-Mex Football Fiesta Menu
- Award-Winning Oscar Party Menu
- Company-Fancy Easter Brunch Menu
- Irish Dinner Menu for St. Patrick's Day