Apple Pie Oatmeal
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Whether you enjoy this Apple Pie Oatmeal as a breakfast or dessert, your tummies will be begging for more. The ingredients all blend together for a combination that will keep everyone coming back for seconds, thirds, and maybe even more...
What You'll Need:
- 3 cups fat-free milk
- 1 1/3 cups uncooked regular oats
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 (12-ounce) package frozen harvest apples
- Vanilla ice cream (optional)
- Apple pie spice
What To Do:
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a bowl, stirring well. Pour into a lightly greased 3-quart oval slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW setting 8 hours. Add butter, stirring until it melts. Stir in syrup.
- Prepare apples according to package directions. Spoon oatmeal into bowls; top with ice cream, if desired, and apples. Sprinkle with apple pie spice, and serve immediately.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Craving a big, fluffy, cheesy omelet like the kind you can order at your favorite breakfast restaurant? Here it is! We've stuffed this one with lots of onion, green pepper, and ham to create The World's Best Western Omelet. Once you see how easy it is, you'll be making overstuffed omelets all the time!
- 18 Healthy Breakfast Recipes to Start Your Day Out Right
- Avocado Breakfast Boats
- Best Breakfast Recipes for One: 12 Recipes for One Person
- Farmer's Breakfast Bake
- Biscuits with Sausage Gravy
- Ham and Cheese Quiche
- Strawberry Shortcake Overnight Oats
- Peanut Butter Banana Overnight Oats
- Easy-Breezy Brunch: 26 Easy Brunch Recipes for Any Occasion
- Ham and Cheese Breakfast Bake