We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Instead of serving individual breakfast shakes and granola, why not combine them into a new form to make Breakfast Cookies? This on-the-go breakfast recipe is a busy morning favorite!
What You'll Need:
- 4 1/2 cups granola cereal with raisins, divided
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 (1.25-ounce) envelope vanilla instant breakfast drink mix (see Option)
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place 1-1/2 cups cereal in a resealable plastic bag and pound with a mallet until crushed. Place in a shallow dish.
- In a large bowl, cream butter, brown sugar, instant breakfast mix, and egg until smooth. Add flour, baking powder, and cinnamon; beat until thoroughly combined. Add remaining 3 cups cereal; beat until well mixed.
- Form into 1-inch balls and roll in reserved cereal, until evenly coated. Place 2 inches apart on baking sheets.
- Bake 12 to 14 minutes, or until firm and light golden. Serve warm, or allow to cool then store in an airtight container.
It's easy to change the flavor of these cookies simply by using a different-flavored breakfast drink mix.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Calories 71
- Calories from Fat 28
- Total Fat 3.1g 5 %
- Saturated Fat 1.7g 9 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 1.0g 2 %
- Cholesterol 12mg 4 %
- Sodium 47mg 2 %
- Total Carbohydrates 10g 3 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.7g 3 %
- Sugars 4.8g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Imagine the taste of your favorite apple pie, combined with the taste of your favorite apple cobbler, served on a homemade shortbread crust. That's exactly what these Apple Cobbler Shortbread Squares taste like! This is a great apple dessert bar to make in the fall or anytime you get a craving for something apple-icious!