We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
When our test kitchen first made these Brunch Burritos, the raves of "Incredible!" and "Awesome!" were just the beginning. How would you describe them?
What You'll Need:
- 10 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, divided
- 1 onion, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1 green or red bell pepper, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 10 (7-inch) flour tortillas
- 2 cups medium salsa
- 1 1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded Colby-Jack cheese
What To Do:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
In a large bowl, beat eggs, milk, salt, and white pepper until well combined; set aside.
In a large skillet, melt 1 tablespoon butter over medium heat. Add onions and bell peppers, and saute 6 to 8 minutes, until softened. Reduce heat to medium-low; add remaining 1 tablespoon butter then egg mixture. Cook eggs until scrambled but still moist.
Evenly spoon eggs into center of each tortilla and top each with 1 tablespoon salsa. Roll up each tortilla and place in prepared baking dish.
Spoon 2 to 3 tablespoons salsa on top of each tortilla roll. Sprinkle cheese evenly over top then cover with aluminum foil (with cooking spray coating the side going directly over the food).
Bake 25 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly, and burritos are warmed through.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The award for most Oscar-worthy snack goes to...Red Carpet Popcorn Crunch! (Hey, just because you weren't invited to the Governor's Ball doesn't mean you can't have some delicious fun!) This recipe is 5-ingredient easy and is perfect for nibbling on while you watch to see who the next big winner will be.
- Rosemary Biscuits & Country Gravy
- 18 Healthy Breakfast Recipes to Start Your Day Out Right
- Best Breakfast Recipes for One: 12 Recipes for One Person
- Simple Brunch Recipes: 19 Breakfast Casseroles
- Peanut Butter Banana Overnight Oats
- Ham and Cheese Breakfast Bake
- Avocado Breakfast Boats
- Easy-Breezy Brunch: 26 Easy Brunch Recipes for Any Occasion
- Biscuits with Sausage Gravy
- Carrot Cake Overnight Oats