Carrot Cake Overnight Oats
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Ever wished you could serve yourself a big slice of carrot cake for breakfast? Unfortunately, that wouldn't be a healthy option, but (lucky for you!) we've found a way for you to enjoy the tastes of carrot cake in a good-for-you breakfast form. Our Carrot Cake Overnight Oats are simple to make, delicious to eat, and good for keeping you in tip-top shape.
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup carrot, finely grated
- 3 tablespoons raisins
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon allspice
- 1 1/4 cups almond milk
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
What To Do:
- In a medium bowl, combine oats, carrot, raisins, cinnamon, and allspice; mix well. Add almond milk, syrup, and vanilla; mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight. Stir before serving.
- Sprinkle some walnuts over the top just before serving, for that extra taste and crunch.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We had a little fun in the Test Kitchen and turned your favorite banana bread upside-down! Our Upside-Down Banana Bread is great as-is or served with some vanilla ice cream. Just be warned, no matter how you decide to eat it, it'll be hard to stop at just one piece!
- Amish Cooking: 8 Amish Recipes for Breakfast
- Fried Cornmeal Mush
- Country Sausage and Biscuits
- Quiche Italiano
- Biscuits with Sausage Gravy
- Ham and Cheese Quiche
- Lazy Day Breakfast
- Best Breakfast Recipes for One: 12 Recipes for One Person
- Easy-Breezy Brunch: 26 Easy Brunch Recipes for Any Occasion
- Homemade Donut Recipes: 8 Easy Recipes for Donuts