Farmer's Breakfast Bake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Farmer's Breakfast Bake is a spin on an old favorite. Sort of a cross between a quiche and a tart, this breakfast dish features an amazing hash brown crust and creamy cheese layer your whole family will love!
What You'll Need
- 1 (20-ounce) package refrigerated shredded hash browns
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup half-and-half
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup diced ham
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Coat a 9-inch deep dish pie plate with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine potatoes and butter until evenly coated. Press potatoes into bottom and up sides of prepared pie plate to form a crust. Bake 30 minutes, or until crust begins to brown.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine eggs, half-and-half, and pepper; mix well.
- Sprinkle cheeses and ham over crust. Pour egg mixture slowly over cheeses and return to oven.
- Reduce temperature to 350 degrees and bake 30 minutes, or until set in center. Let cool 5 minutes; slice and serve.
For more quick, easy, and tasty recipes using the convenience of frozen and refrigerated foods, click here.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 386
- Calories from Fat 237
- Total Fat 26g 41 %
- Saturated Fat 15g 77 %
- Trans Fat 0.3g 0 %
- Protein 18g 36 %
- Cholesterol 196mg 65 %
- Sodium 357mg 15 %
- Total Carbohydrates 20g 7 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.3g 5 %
- Sugars 0.7g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're tired of serving the same ol' side dishes every fall, then you've got to give our Butternut Squash Fritters a try. Fried until golden and crispy, there's no way anyone can resist having one...or two. And they're even better if you drizzle a little syrup over them!
Breakfast in a Mug
Slice and Go Oatmeal
Fried Cornmeal Mush
Breakfast Burrito Panini
Best Breakfast Recipes for One: 12 Recipes for One Person
Easy-Breezy Brunch: 26 Easy Brunch Recipes for Any Occasion
Layered Amish Breakfast Bake
Ham and Cheese Quiche
All In One Breakfast
Rosemary Biscuits & Country Gravy