Layered Amish Breakfast Bake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This Pennsylvania Dutch-inspired Layered Amish Breakfast Bake is the perfect wholesome rise 'n' shine all-in-one-pan breakfast for a lazy weekend morning.
What You'll Need:
- 12 slices white bread
- 1 pound thinly sliced deli ham, divided
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 6 eggs
- 3 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- 2 cups cornflakes
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Line baking dish with 6 slices bread. Layer half the ham over bread and sprinkle with 1 cup cheese; repeat layers one more time.
- In a large bowl, combine eggs, milk, dry mustard, onion powder, salt, and pepper; mix well. Slowly pour over entire casserole. Mix butter with cornflakes and sprinkle on top.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes, or until golden and set.
- What could be a better addition to breakfast than a side of crispy Hash Browns?
- This Amish-style casserole is wholesome and filling, just like our recipe for Amish Breakfast Casserole.
- For more Amish breakfast casseroles and recipes, check out our collection of 8 Amish breakfast recipes.
For more information on beautiful Pennsylvania Dutch country, click here.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Calories 127
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.9g 11 %
- Saturated Fat 3.8g 19 %
- Trans Fat 0.3g 0 %
- Protein 9.8g 20 %
- Cholesterol 38mg 13 %
- Sodium 669mg 28 %
- Total Carbohydrates 5.4g 2 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.1g 0 %
- Sugars 5.3g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Say goodbye to boring hot dogs and hello to ones that are deli-delicious! Our Reuben Dogs are a mashup between a favorite deli sandwich (the Reuben!) and perfectly-cooked hot dogs. The tang of the sauerkraut, the gooeyness of the cheese, and the flavor of the Russian dressing make our hot dogs taste extra-special.
- Holiday Sausage Rollups
- Ham and Cheese Breakfast Bake
- Breakfast Rollups
- Fried Cornmeal Mush
- Best Breakfast Recipes for One: 12 Recipes for One Person
- Ham and Cheese Quiche
- Biscuits with Sausage Gravy
- All In One Breakfast
- Farmer's Skillet Breakfast
- Easy-Breezy Brunch: 26 Easy Brunch Recipes for Any Occasion