We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
It's a quiche that tastes like a supreme pizza! Our Quiche Italiano is stuffed with veggies, pepperoni, and of course...lots of cheese! If you're looking for a tasty new way to enjoy quiche, then this recipe is perfect for you.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (9-inch) frozen pie crust, thawed
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup spaghetti sauce
- 1/3 cup (1 ounce) pepperoni slices
- 1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Layer pie crust with 1 cup of cheese, then spaghetti sauce, pepperoni, green pepper, onion, and remaining cheese.
- In a medium bowl, combine eggs, heavy cream, oregano, salt, and pepper; mix thoroughly and pour over filling.
- Place on a baking sheet and bake 50 to 55 minutes, or until top is golden and a knife inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 15 minutes, then cut into wedges.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.