Strawberry and Cream Roll Ups
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 10 Min
- COOK TIME
- 12 Min
- READY IN
- 22 Min
If you like having dessert for breakfast, then you're going to be all over these Strawberry and Cream Roll Ups. You can even prepare these a day ahead, wrap 'em, refrigerate 'em and then pop them in the oven when you wake up! They'll be ready to enjoy in minutes!
What You'll Need:
- 1/4 cup strawberry preserves (see Note)
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8-ounce) package refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 teaspoon confectioners' sugar
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, combine strawberry preserves and cream cheese; mix well.
- Unroll crescent rolls and separate into eight triangles. Spread strawberry mixture evenly over each triangle. Roll each triangle from wide end to point and place seam side down on an ungreased baking sheet; curve into crescents.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes, or until golden. Allow to cool slightly then sprinkle with confectioners' sugar and serve warm.
Make sure to use preserves rather than jam or jelly 'cause it's chunkier and won't become too liquid.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 152
- Calories from Fat 77
- Total Fat 8.5g 13 %
- Saturated Fat 3.9g 19 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 1.4g 3 %
- Cholesterol 7.8mg 3 %
- Sodium 245mg 10 %
- Total Carbohydrates 18g 6 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.0g 0 %
- Sugars 9.6g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Talk about taking comfort food to a whole new level. This recipe combines two tried-and-true favorites: chili and macaroni and cheese. The result is one beefy, cheesy, casserole that's good till the very last bite. Oh, and did we mention it's got a crispy topping?