American Berry Trifle
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Four simple ingredients are all you'll need for this show-stopping patriotic dessert. Perfect for the 4th of July, our American Berry Trifle is so easy to make and it's big enough to feed a crowd!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (16-ounce) pound cake, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 quart strawberries, sliced, with 1 cup reserved
- 1 pint blueberries, with 1/2 cup reserved
- 1 (16-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
What To Do:
- In a trifle bowl or large glass serving bowl, layer half the pound cake, strawberries, blueberries, and whipped topping. Repeat layers once more then garnish with reserved berries in a flag pattern, as shown.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Mashed potatoes always offer stick-to-your-ribs comfort, and our Mashed Potato Casserole is a new twist on a family favorite side dish recipe. This potato casserole is extra-rich and creamy thanks to the addition of cream cheese. Your spuds will never be duds if you make 'em this way!