Apple Crisp for Two
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Apple Crisp for Two is perfect for when you want to make a smaller portion of dessert so that you don't have leftovers lying around. Whether you're cooking for yourself and want one extra portion or you're just cooking for you and your sweetie, this easy apple dessert for two is just the right size. You'll love the homemade taste of this apple crisp for two so much, it may become a new favorite in your kitchen. (For more recipes for two, don't miss our collection of 64 Easy Dinner Recipes for Two.)
What You'll Need:
- 2 apples, cored, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour, divided
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Pinch of ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons quick-cooking rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a 2-cup microwave-safe baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine apples, 1 teaspoon flour, sugar, and cinnamon; mix well. Spoon into baking dish and cover with wax paper. Microwave on high power 3 to 4 minutes, or until apples are soft.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine remaining flour with oats and brown sugar; mix well. With a fork, blend in butter until crumbly; sprinkle mixture over apples.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until golden and bubbly. Serve warm.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Calories 314
- Calories from Fat 115
- Total Fat 13g 20 %
- Saturated Fat 7.6g 38 %
- Trans Fat 0.5g 0 %
- Protein 3.3g 7 %
- Cholesterol 31mg 10 %
- Sodium 148mg 6 %
- Total Carbohydrates 50g 17 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.5g 14 %
- Sugars 30g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.