Apple Pie Parfaits
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Apple Pie Parfaits are a fun dessert twist on plain apple pie. You can make 'em in no time with leftover apple pie or buy a whole pie just for these! Either way, you're sure to create smiles with this easy dessert.
What You'll Need
- 1 (9-inch) frozen or prepared apple pie
- 2 cups (1 pint) heavy cream
What to Do
- If using a frozen pie, bake according to package directions. Let cool at least 2 hours.
- Cut pie into 8 slices then cut each slice into about 12 chunks.
- In a large bowl, beat heavy cream until stiff peaks form. Spoon one-third of whipped cream evenly into 8 parfait glasses. Layer half the pie chunks over the cream then repeat layers.
- Top with remaining whipped cream and chill at least 1 hour before serving.
Garnish each serving with a bit of extra whipped cream and a couple of thin apple slices, if you'd like.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
While we love the hearty, warm-ya-up penne pasta recipes, sometimes, when the weather is warming up, we want to go lighter and brighter. That's what inspired our easy-to-make Pasta Penne Toss! It's a fresh-tasting, one-pot pasta dish that comes together with Kalamata olives and chunked up tomatoes. Plus, since it cooks up in no time, it's the perfect weeknight meal for the family!