Back to School Skyscrapers
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
When your kids say, "Mom! I'm hungry!" this treat will have you happily chirping back, "Snacks are served!" Back to School Skyscrapers only need 5 ingredients AND 5 minutes of your time!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (8-ounce) package reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup strawberry- or chocolate-flavor powdered drink mix
- 21 graham or chocolate graham cracker squares
- 1 cup sliced strawberries and/or whole raspberries
- 1 medium banana, sliced
What To Do:
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese and powdered drink mix; beat until smooth and creamy.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture evenly over the tops of the graham crackers. Top 7 frosted crackers evenly with berries; top 7 frosted crackers evenly with banana slices.
- Stack the banana-topped crackers on the berry-topped crackers. Top with the remaining frosted crackers, frosting-side down. Serve immediately.
Recipe courtesy of NESTLE NESQUIK. For more fresh, fun NESQUIK recipes and information visit nesquik.com.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
At first glance, you might think this is a rice dish, but it's actually a pasta side dish! Ya see, orzo is a small, rice-shaped pasta, that's often used interchangeably with rice. In our recipe for Orzo Mushroom Toss, we used orzo for its nuttier flavor, which goes great with the fresh mushrooms!