We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
A parfait glass filled with pureed fruit and clouds of whipped cream swirled together is the classic British dessert coined a "Fool." Don't let the name put you off though. Our easy Berry Fool recipe is a welcome weeknight or company-fancy dessert.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (12-ounce) package frozen raspberries or strawberries (not in syrup), thawed
- 1/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon sugar, divided
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
What To Do:
- In a blender or food processor, combine raspberries or strawberries with 1/4 cup sugar. Process until berries are pureed, scraping down sides when necessary.
- In a large bowl, beat heavy cream with mixer until soft peaks form. Add remaining 1 tablespoon sugar and continue whipping until stiff peaks form.
- Using a rubber spatula, gently fold in the raspberry puree, leaving some streaks of white whipping cream. Spoon into four individual parfait glasses. Refrigerate for 2 hours then serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Sweetened Condensed Milk Recipes: 14 Recipes Using Condensed Milk
- Very Cherry Lasagna
- No-Bake Desserts Free eCookbook
- 10 Sweet 'n' Salty Dessert Recipes
- 42 Easy Strawberry Dessert Recipes
- Quick & Easy Dessert Recipes: 500+ Great Dessert Recipes for Any Occasion
- Buttercream Frosting
- Apple Dumplings
- Whipped Cream Desserts: 35 Whipping Cream Recipes
- 16 Incredible Recipes with Pudding Mix