Black Bottom Ice Cream Shake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You'll enjoy instant chocolate euphoria once you take a taste of this Black Bottom Ice Cream Shake.
What You'll Need:
- 3/4 cup chocolate flavor syrup
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee granules
- Shave chocolate (optional)
What To Do:
- Spoon 3 tablespoons chocolate syrup into each 4 tall glasses. Place ice cream in a large bowl. Stir ice cream to soften; quickly stir in milk and coffee.
- Pour over chocolate syrup in glasses. Sprinkle with shaved chocolate, if desired.
'Shake' things up a bit in this decadent delight by substituting 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon for the coffee granules.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We had a little fun in the Test Kitchen and turned your favorite banana bread upside-down! Our Upside-Down Banana Bread is great as-is or served with some vanilla ice cream. Just be warned, no matter how you decide to eat it, it'll be hard to stop at just one piece!
- "That Cherry Stuff"
- "Just Peachy" Fluff Salad
- No-Bake Desserts Free eCookbook
- Almond Munch
- Cherry Sour Cream Tortes
- Buttercream Frosting
- Whipped Cream Desserts: 35 Whipping Cream Recipes
- Sweetened Condensed Milk Recipes: 14 Recipes Using Condensed Milk
- Ooey Gooey Microwave Treats
- 42 Easy Strawberry Dessert Recipes