Blender Strawberry Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
All you need is two ingredients to make a simple and perfect Blender Strawberry Sauce. This fruity sauce is great for everything from chocolate cake to ice cream.
What You'll Need:
- 1 bag (16 ounces) frozen strawberries
- 1/2 cup sugar
What To Do:
Place strawberries in a blender or a food processor that has been fitted with its steel cutting blade. Blend or process 1 to 2 minutes, or until strawberries are puréed. Add sugar and blend until well combined.
Use immediately or refrigerate until ready to use.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Death by Chocolate
- Fat Man's Delight
- Overnight Stuffed Donuts
- Quick & Easy Dessert Recipes: 500+ Great Dessert Recipes for Any Occasion
- Sweetened Condensed Milk Recipes: 14 Recipes Using Condensed Milk
- No-Bake Desserts Free eCookbook
- 42 Easy Strawberry Dessert Recipes
- Buttercream Frosting
- Chocolate Napoleons
- Whipped Cream Desserts: 35 Whipping Cream Recipes