Caramel Apple Pizza
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Pizza for dessert? You bet! Our Caramel Apple Pizza has all the hallmarks of autumn and is perfect for Halloween or any entertaining this season!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (16.5-ounce) package refrigerated sugar cookie dough, cut into 1-inch thick slices
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 apples, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
What To Do:
Preheat oven to 350 degree F. Coat a 12- to 14-inch pizza pan with cooking spray.
Place cookie dough slices on prepared pan. With lightly floured hands, press dough together.
Bake 9 to 11 minutes, or until top is lightly browned. Remove from oven and let cool.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl with an electric mixer, beat cream cheese, brown sugar, cinnamon, and vanilla until smooth. Spread mixture over crust and arrange apples over top. Drizzle with caramel topping, sprinkle with nuts, and serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Celebrate Mardi Gras with a New Orleans classic! Beignets are basically fritters, in that they're made from dough that's dropped into hot oil and deep-fried until golden and delicious. Before they're ready to be enjoyed our Mardi Gras Beignets are sprinkled with confectioners' sugar, just like they do in N'awlins!
- Tiramisu Trifle
- Sweetened Condensed Milk Recipes: 14 Recipes Using Condensed Milk
- 42 Easy Strawberry Dessert Recipes
- Very Cherry Lasagna
- Buttercream Frosting
- No-Bake Desserts Free eCookbook
- Magical Cream Cheese Recipes: 30 Cream Cheese Desserts
- Sweet Cherry Thing
- Whipped Cream Desserts: 35 Whipping Cream Recipes
- Quick & Easy Dessert Recipes: 500+ Great Dessert Recipes for Any Occasion