Chocolate-Kissed Orange Squares
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This creamy, dreamy, no-bake orange dessert is bound to become a favorite in your house. A homemade graham cracker crust is topped with a layer of our luscious, fresh orange mixture before being finished off with chocolate-dipped orange segments. You're going to fall in love with the "fresh from the grove" taste of our Chocolate-Kissed Orange Squares!
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) butter, melted
- 1 (.25 ounce) envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 orange
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, granulated sugar, and butter; mix well. Press mixture into bottom of an 8-inch square baking dish. Refrigerate until ready to fill.
- In a small, microwave-safe bowl, sprinkle gelatin over water; let stand 5 minutes. Heat in microwave on high power 20 seconds, then stir thoroughly until gelatin is completely dissolved.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and yogurt until creamy. Add heavy cream and confectioners sugar and beat 2 to 3 minutes, or until thickened and fluffy. Beat in orange juice, zest from orange, and gelatin mixture until smooth. Pour orange mixture into crust.
- Cover and refrigerate 8 hours, or overnight.
- Before serving, peel and cut orange into segments. Dry well with paper towels. Line a baking sheet with wax paper.
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, microwave chocolate chips 1 to 1-1/2 minutes, or until chocolate is melted, stirring occasionally. Dip orange segments halfway in chocolate and place on baking sheet. When chocolate has hardened, place orange segments on top of dessert.
Love the fresh, sweet taste of orange? Then we recommend you also try our Double-Orange Glazed Cookies!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Calories 520
- Calories from Fat 295
- Total Fat 33g 50 %
- Saturated Fat 20g 98 %
- Trans Fat 0.3g 0 %
- Protein 7.4g 15 %
- Cholesterol 75mg 25 %
- Sodium 237mg 10 %
- Total Carbohydrates 56g 19 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.8g 11 %
- Sugars 40g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Pull-Apart Cheese Bread is great for a movie night at home with some friends and family. That's 'cause this pull-apart bread is made with delicious and irresistible ingredients, like two kinds of melted cheese and yummy buttermilk biscuits. Just don't blame us if this recipe steals the show!