Chocolate Peanut Butter Pizza
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 5 Min
- COOK TIME
- 25 Min
- READY IN
- 30 Min
Pizza for dessert? You betcha! We guarantee you'll agree with us once you taste this Chocolate Peanut Butter Pizza.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (18-ounce) package refrigerated sliceable sugar cookie dough
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 1/4 cups milk chocolate-and-peanut butter chips
- 1/4 cup miniature candy-coated chocolate pieces
- 1/4 cup chopped salted peanuts
- Hot fudge sauce
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Spread dough evenly on bottom and up sides of a lightly greased 12-inch pizza pan (see note).
- Bake on bottom rack for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden. Remove from oven, and cool 15 minutes.
- Spread peanut butter evenly on cookie. Sprinkle with chips, chocolate pieces, and peanuts. Cut into 16 wedges, and place on individual plates. Drizzle with warmed hot fudge sauce.
Dust your fingertips with powdered sugar when you spread the cookie dough to prevent sticking.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our recipe for a one-pot Classic Chicken Fricassee will make you feel good through and through. It's made to taste just like the kind you grew up eating, featuring yummy veggies like celery, onion, carrots, and mushrooms. We love it over curly noodles!