Chocolate Pecan Cobbler
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Serve this Chocolate Pecan Cobbler piping hot with a scoop of ice cream for a decadent treat! The rich chocolate and bits of toffee make this one a crowd pleaser. You won't believe how easy this homemade dessert is to make!
What You'll Need:
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1 3/4 cups sugar, divided
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 6 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder, divided
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup toffee bits
- 1 1/2 cups boiling water
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a shallow 3-quart casserole dish or 9-inch deep dish pie plate, melt butter in microwave, about 1 minute; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine 3/4 cup sugar, the flour, salt, baking powder, and 2 tablespoons cocoa. Add milk and vanilla, whisking until smooth. Spoon over melted butter.
- In another medium bowl, combine remaining 1 cup sugar, remaining 4 tablespoons cocoa, the pecans, and toffee bits; sprinkle over batter mixture. Slowly pour boiling water over the top.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes, or until cobbler is crusty on top. Serve warm.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 448
- Calories from Fat 176
- Total Fat 20g 30 %
- Saturated Fat 8.9g 45 %
- Trans Fat 0.4g 0 %
- Protein 3.6g 7 %
- Cholesterol 29mg 10 %
- Sodium 398mg 17 %
- Total Carbohydrates 69g 23 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.4g 10 %
- Sugars 54g 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Quick! - Check the pantry and the fridge and grab whatever you've got on hand, 'cause you're going to need it to make a throw-together Garbage Pasta Salad that's potluck-worthy! This is one easy pasta salad that won't ever make it to the garbage.