We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
There's nothing as comforting as a warm dessert, and this Cranberry Cobbler has them all beat! Bake one up tonight!
What You'll Need
- 3 cups fresh cranberries
- 1 1/2 cups sugar, divided
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened and cut into pieces
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Coat a 9" deep-dish pie plate with cooking spray, then spread cranberries over the bottom.
- Sprinkle cranberries with 3/4 cup sugar and walnuts; stir with a spoon until evenly combined then flatten mixture with the spoon.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs until fluffy. Gradually add remaining 3/4 cup sugar then gradually add in flour, mixing well. Slowly beat in butter until thoroughly combined and smooth then spread batter over cranberries.
- Bake 55 minutes, or until entire crust is brown. Serve hot or cold.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 372
- Calories from Fat 159
- Total Fat 18g 27 %
- Saturated Fat 8.2g 41 %
- Trans Fat 0.5g 0 %
- Protein 4.2g 8 %
- Cholesterol 77mg 26 %
- Sodium 121mg 5 %
- Total Carbohydrates 52g 17 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.5g 10 %
- Sugars 39g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We've made a rise 'n' shine pastry that you can enjoy with your morning cup of coffee that has...well, a twist to it! Our Chocolate Peanut Butter Twists are pretty enough to serve for a special brunch, but easy enough that anyone can make 'em. Plus, they feature everyone's favorite combo of chocolate and peanut butter!