Creamy Fruit Cocktail Mold
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Transport your taste buds back to the 50's with our Creamy Fruit Cocktail Mold. It's a wiggly-jiggly treat that has plenty of creamy and fruity flavor. It's just as tasty today as it was in yesteryears!
What You'll Need
- 2 (4-serving-size) packages orange-flavored gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 (15-ounce) can fruit cocktail, drained, with syrup reserved
- 1 1/2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
What to Do
- Coat a 5-cup mold with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Add enough cold water to reserved syrup to make 1 cup liquid. Stir into gelatin.
- Refrigerate 30 to 40 minutes, or until slightly thickened. Stir in fruit cocktail and whipped topping; mix well. Pour into prepared mold.
- Refrigerate 8 hours, or until firm. Dip mold in warm water about 15 seconds. Invert mold onto serving platter. Serve or cover and keep chilled until ready to serve.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
What could be better on a cold winter night than a skillet supper bursting with the hearty flavors of smoked sausage and cabbage? Nothing! And few can beat the ease of our Skillet Sausage 'n' Cabbage. This cabbage recipe is the perfect fill-you-up one-pot meal option for chilly autumn and winter evenings. Even the pickiest members of your family won't be able to resist this classic. The hearty combination of cabbage and sausage will keep you warm and satisfied, which is one of the reasons people love cabbage and sausage dinner recipes in the winter. Oh, it's so comforting!