Crispy Snowmen Treats
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Kids will love to decorate fun, brightly colored Crispy Snowmen Treats. This recipe is great for young chefs!
What You'll Need:
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 package (10 ounces) marshmallows (about 40)
- 6 cups crispy rice cereal
- 5 round red peppermint candies
- 8 red jelly beans
- 10 semisweet chocolate chips
- 25 mini semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 fruit roll-up, cut into 3/4-inch strips
- 15 red-hot cinnamon candies
- 10 pretzel sticks
What To Do:
- Line a baking sheet with waxed paper and coat with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a soup pot, melt the butter over low heat. Add the marshmallows and stir until melted. Remove from the heat and add the cereal; stir until completely coated.
- Using a 3/4-cup measure of mixture for each, form five balls and place on the baking sheet. Using a 1/3-cup measure for each, form five more balls. Place the smaller balls on top of the larger ones, forming snowmen.
- Decorate with candies, chocolate chips, and pretzels, or design your own creations. Serve, or cover loosely with plastic wrap until ready to serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We had a little fun in the Test Kitchen and turned your favorite banana bread upside-down! Our Upside-Down Banana Bread is great as-is or served with some vanilla ice cream. Just be warned, no matter how you decide to eat it, it'll be hard to stop at just one piece!
- "That Cherry Stuff"
- "Just Peachy" Fluff Salad
- No-Bake Desserts Free eCookbook
- Almond Munch
- Cherry Sour Cream Tortes
- Buttercream Frosting
- Whipped Cream Desserts: 35 Whipping Cream Recipes
- Sweetened Condensed Milk Recipes: 14 Recipes Using Condensed Milk
- Ooey Gooey Microwave Treats
- 42 Easy Strawberry Dessert Recipes