We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
How 'bout tacos for dessert? Load 'em up with ice cream, fresh fruit, and a dollop of whipped cream, and watch everybody come runnin' to the table!
What You'll Need:
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 2 cups chocolate ice cream
- 2 kiwifruit, peeled and cut into strips
- 1 pint strawberries, sliced
- 1 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon. Brush tortillas with melted butter; sprinkle evenly with sugar mixture. Shape 4 sheets of aluminum foil into 4-inch balls on a baking sheet. Place tortillas, butter side down, on foil; press to resemble taco shells.
- Bake 10 minutes or until crisp. Cool completely on foil on baking sheet.
- Remove tortillas from baking sheet; fill evenly with ice cream, kiwifruit, and strawberries. Dollop with whipped topping.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You don't need a fancy rotisserie to make the best roasted chicken - all you need is a Bundt pan! Our Herb Roasted Bundt Pan Chicken is so moist and flavorful, you'll wonder why you've never tried roasting your chicken like this before. (We just love how the chicken picks up the flavors from the herbs and wine in the pan!)