Fabulous Chocolate Walnut Fudge
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Most of us associate fudge with the holidays. Well, I want you to try this one now so you'll savor each bite and make it again and again throughout the year. Remember, it's great for gift-giving, too.
What You'll Need:
- 2 cans (14 ounces each) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 package (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 package (12 ounces) milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
What To Do:
- In a medium saucepan, bring the sweetened condensed milk to a rolling boil over medium heat. Remove from the heat and add the semisweet and milk chocolate chips, stirring until smooth. Add the walnuts; mix well.
- Spread into an 8-inch square baking dish and chill for 3 to 4 hours, or until firm. Cut into squares and serve.
Before chilling the fudge, you can press some miniature marshmallows and additional walnuts into the top to create Rocky Road Fudge.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Death by Chocolate
- Fat Man's Delight
- Overnight Stuffed Donuts
- Quick & Easy Dessert Recipes: 500+ Great Dessert Recipes for Any Occasion
- Sweetened Condensed Milk Recipes: 14 Recipes Using Condensed Milk
- No-Bake Desserts Free eCookbook
- 42 Easy Strawberry Dessert Recipes
- Buttercream Frosting
- Chocolate Napoleons
- Whipped Cream Desserts: 35 Whipping Cream Recipes