Frozen Zebra Stack
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What a wild week we had during our "Taste of Disney" series and this eye-catching no-bake dessert salutes the incredible animals we saw at Animal Kingdom Lodge. Our whimsical Frozen Zebra Stack has layer after layer of tasty textures, and is sure to be the talk of your table.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (4-serving-size) package instant vanilla pudding and pie filling
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 (12-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (14.4-ounce) package chocolate-flavored graham crackers
- 1 (16-ounce) container ready-to-spread white frosting
- 1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 teaspoon vegetable shortening
What To Do:
In a large bowl, whisk vanilla pudding mix and milk 1 to 2 minutes, or until thickened. Stir in whipped topping.
Place a single layer of graham crackers in the bottom of a 9- x 13-inch baking dish. Evenly spread one-third of pudding over graham crackers. Repeat layers of graham crackers and pudding 2 more times, ending with a layer of graham crackers. Cover and freeze 6 hours.
Spread frosting evenly over top.
- In a small microwaveable bowl, melt chocolate chips and vegetable shortening 45 to 60 seconds, stirring until smooth. Place mixture in a small resealable bag, and cut off a small piece of the corner. Pipe lines of chocolate from top to bottom about 1 inch apart. Run a butter knife through the lines in the opposite direction, creating a zebra pattern. Serve immediately or cover and freeze until ready to serve.
Why not try all our delicious Disney-inspired recipes!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Calories 426
- Calories from Fat 167
- Total Fat 19g 29 %
- Saturated Fat 7.6g 38 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 3.9g 8 %
- Cholesterol 24mg 8 %
- Sodium 334mg 14 %
- Total Carbohydrates 64g 21 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.9g 8 %
- Sugars 43g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Nothing is more down-home than the wonderful flavors of backwoods country cooking, so it's only fitting that these Hillbilly Baked Beans are one of our most popular slow cooker potluck recipes. They can even be reheated on a grill for a smoky taste that can't be beat!