Ice Cream Parlor Hot Fudge
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Ooey goody, thick and rich, chocolately Ice Cream Parlor Hot Fudge will take your chocolate cravings skyrocketing to heaven. Make a batch and drizzle over a scoop of your favorite ice cream today.
What You'll Need:
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 squares (1 ounce each) unsweetened chocolate
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
What To Do:
- In a small saucepan, combine all the ingredients over low heat. Heat until warm and the chocolate melts, stirring frequently. Serve warm.
Use as a topping for ice cream, cheesecake, or any favorite dessert. Store any leftovers in a tightly sealed jar in the refrigerator then just rewarm in a microwave or saucepan before serving.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- "That Cherry Stuff"
- "Just Peachy" Fluff Salad
- No-Bake Desserts Free eCookbook
- Death by Chocolate
- Buttercream Frosting
- 44 Extraordinary Make-Ahead Desserts
- Whipped Cream Desserts: 35 Whipping Cream Recipes
- Sweetened Condensed Milk Recipes: 14 Recipes Using Condensed Milk
- 42 Easy Strawberry Dessert Recipes
- Chocolate Buttercream Frosting