Ice Cream Pretzel Squares
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 4 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 8 Min
Ice cream is one of our favorite summertime treats, and in this recipe for Ice Cream Pretzel Squares we've used it to make a perfect sweet and salty dessert that's 100% shareable. The best part is, you can use any flavor ice cream to change it up, so you can enjoy different variations all through the summer!
What You'll Need
- 2 1/2 cups finely crushed pretzels
- 1 1/2 sticks (3/4 cup) butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 gallon strawberry ice cream, softened
- 1 (12-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Hot fudge for drizzling
- Strawberries for garnish
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine pretzels, butter, and sugar; mix well. Press mixture into bottom of baking dish.
- Bake 8 minutes; let cool completely.
- Spoon ice cream evenly over pretzel layer, pressing lightly into an even layer. Spread with whipped topping, cover, and freeze at least 4 hours, or until firm. When ready to serve, cut, drizzle with hot fudge, and top with a strawberry.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Calories 347
- Calories from Fat 175
- Total Fat 19g 30 %
- Saturated Fat 13g 67 %
- Trans Fat 0.4g 0 %
- Protein 3.7g 7 %
- Cholesterol 45mg 15 %
- Sodium 384mg 16 %
- Total Carbohydrates 39g 13 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.1g 4 %
- Sugars 7.6g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
These tender Fall-off-the-Bone Short Ribs get their flavor from our secret ingredient that's sure to surprise you! Wanna know what it is? A crumbled slice of Pumpernickle bread! This recipe is a hearty, stick-to-your ribs recipe (no pun intended) that is perfect anytime of the year!