Italian Christmas Cream
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 8 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 5 Min
- READY IN
- 8 Hr 5 Min
This colorful traditional-style chilled creamy Italian Christmas Cream mold is packed with bananas, grapes, Maraschino cherries and chopped walnuts. Great for the holidays or any entertaining year-round.
What You'll Need:
- 2 firm bananas, peeled and sliced
- 2 cups sliced seedless green grapes
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 1 cup coarsely chopped Maraschino cherries
- 1 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons grated fresh lemon peel
What To Do:
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl; mix well. Coat a mold or Bundt pan with cooking spray; pour mixture into prepared casserole dish. Freeze 8 hours or overnight.
- When ready to serve, let stand at room temperature 15 to 20 minutes.
If you like, you can unmold this onto a serving platter. Garnish with whipped cream and extra cherries.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The creamy chicken filling isn't the only thing that "bubbles up" in this Easy Chicken Bubble Bake. When you set it to bake with the biscuits on top, you'll find that the whole casserole "rises" to the occasion. What's the occasion? A fantastic evening dinner!