We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
A classic tiramisu is unbeatable, but unfortunately, laden with fat and calories. Try our Lighter Tiramisu instead. We promise you're not missing anything, and your friends and family will love you even more for keeping it light!
What You'll Need
- 1 (3-ounce) package ladyfingers, divided
- 1/4 cup strong black coffee, chilled, divided
- 1 (4-serving size) package sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1 (8-ounce) package fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups fat-free frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/2 teaspoon unsweetened cocoa
What to Do
- Split ladyfingers apart and line the bottom of an 8-inch square glass baking dish with half of them. Drizzle ladyfingers with 1 tablespoon coffee.
- In a large bowl, beat pudding mix and milk until thickened; stir in remaining coffee. Add cream cheese and beat until smooth. Spoon pudding mixture evenly over ladyfingers.
- Place remaining ladyfingers on top of pudding and top with whipped topping. Sprinkle with cocoa.
- Cover and chill 2 to 4 hours, or until ready to serve.
To find even more great-tasting diabetic-friendly recipes, as well as the complete nutritional information for this recipe, CLICK HERE!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Here's a recipe that's anything but taxing! Uncle Sam's Pulled Pork is a budget-friendly, weeknight winner. In this recipe, we slow cook boneless pork butt to perfection with some chopped onions and a can of cola. A little BBQ sauce and it's ready to go! Just pile it onto a roll along with some of our homemade coleslaw and you're set for lots of "yum!"