Mocha Fudge Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
In the time it takes to open a jar of commercial fudges sauce and heat it up, you can make our homemade version. With its hint of mocha flavor, this velvety sauce is a winner over your favorite ice cream. What are you waiting for?
What You'll Need:
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 1/4 cup strong brewed coffee
What To Do:
- Place chocolate chips and butter in a heavy saucepan. Cook over low heat until chocolate and butter melt, stirring often.
- Gradually add whipping cream, Whisking constantly. Cook, stirring constantly, 2 to 3 minutes or until smooth. Remove from heat; stir in coffee. Serve warm over ice cream.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
How about lasagna for dinner...and dessert?! With our recipe for Very Cherry Lasagna, you can surprise your family with an unexpected dessert that's sweet, creamy, and full of cherry goodness. We'll be honest, this one is really amazing and super simple!
- Death by Chocolate
- Pecan Caramel Monkey Bread
- French Brownies
- Cookie Peach Cobbler
- Fat Man's Delight
- Sweetened Condensed Milk Recipes: 14 Recipes Using Condensed Milk
- 42 Easy Strawberry Dessert Recipes
- No-Bake Desserts Free eCookbook
- Quick & Easy Dessert Recipes: 500+ Great Dessert Recipes for Any Occasion
- Overnight Stuffed Donuts