No-Bake Banana Pudding Delight
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What a simple way to whip up one of our favorite Southern treats! No-Bake Banana Pudding Delight uses instant pudding mix as a shortcut to make this easy dessert recipe that's fit for a group.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (3.4-ounce) package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 3/4 cups milk
- 48 vanilla wafers
- 2 bananas, sliced
- Frozen whipped topping, thawed
What To Do:
- Beat first 3 ingredients at low speed with an electric beater 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Line bottom and sides of a 1-1/2-quart bowl with vanilla wafers. Layer with 1/3 of pudding mixture and 1/2 of bananas; repeat layers, ending with pudding mixture. Chill. Spread with whipped topping.
If dessert's your thing, invite the gang over for a dessert party. You'll want to plan for a later time than usual so it won't conflict with dinnertime. Serve up a variety of your favorite sweets, plus coffee. This is a great way to entertain without planning a complete meal.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 355
- Calories from Fat 134
- Total Fat 15g 23 %
- Saturated Fat 5.7g 28 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 5.5g 11 %
- Cholesterol 19mg 6 %
- Sodium 253mg 11 %
- Total Carbohydrates 51g 17 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.0g 8 %
- Sugars 13g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Mom's Go-To Weeknight Goulash is super easy and budget-friendly, making it a great weeknight dinner recipe! This family-friendly dinner is made with ground beef, elbow macaroni, a couple of veggies and your family's favorite spaghetti sauce. Everything cooks together in one skillet, and, right before it's served, it's topped with some yummy cheese. The results are delicious!