No-Bake Banana Pudding Delight
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What a simple way to whip up one of our favorite Southern treats! No-Bake Banana Pudding Delight uses instant pudding mix as a shortcut to make this easy dessert recipe that's fit for a group.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (3.4-ounce) package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 3/4 cups milk
- 48 vanilla wafers
- 2 bananas, sliced
- Frozen whipped topping, thawed
What To Do:
- Beat first 3 ingredients at low speed with an electric beater 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Line bottom and sides of a 1-1/2-quart bowl with vanilla wafers. Layer with 1/3 of pudding mixture and 1/2 of bananas; repeat layers, ending with pudding mixture. Chill. Spread with whipped topping.
If dessert's your thing, invite the gang over for a dessert party. You'll want to plan for a later time than usual so it won't conflict with dinnertime. Serve up a variety of your favorite sweets, plus coffee. This is a great way to entertain without planning a complete meal.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We had a little fun in the Test Kitchen and turned your favorite banana bread upside-down! Our Upside-Down Banana Bread is great as-is or served with some vanilla ice cream. Just be warned, no matter how you decide to eat it, it'll be hard to stop at just one piece!
- "That Cherry Stuff"
- "Just Peachy" Fluff Salad
- No-Bake Desserts Free eCookbook
- Almond Munch
- Cherry Sour Cream Tortes
- Buttercream Frosting
- Whipped Cream Desserts: 35 Whipping Cream Recipes
- Sweetened Condensed Milk Recipes: 14 Recipes Using Condensed Milk
- Ooey Gooey Microwave Treats
- 42 Easy Strawberry Dessert Recipes