Orchard Plum Cobbler
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 15 Min
- COOK TIME
- 40 Min
- READY IN
- 55 Min
When our Test Kitchen staff put this out for us to taste, let's just say it didn't stick around for long. This luscious Orchard Plum Cobbler won't last long with your crowd either.
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 pounds plums, pitted and sliced thin
- 1 refrigerated pie crust
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a 2-1/2-quart baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl combine sugar, cornstarch, salt and almond extract. Cut in butter until crumbly; gently stir in plums. Place mixture into prepared baking dish.
- Cut pie crust into 7 (1/2-inch) strips. Place strips over plum mixture in a lattice pattern (see photo).
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until golden brown.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We had a little fun in the Test Kitchen and turned your favorite banana bread upside-down! Our Upside-Down Banana Bread is great as-is or served with some vanilla ice cream. Just be warned, no matter how you decide to eat it, it'll be hard to stop at just one piece!
- "That Cherry Stuff"
- "Just Peachy" Fluff Salad
- No-Bake Desserts Free eCookbook
- Almond Munch
- Cherry Sour Cream Tortes
- Buttercream Frosting
- Whipped Cream Desserts: 35 Whipping Cream Recipes
- Sweetened Condensed Milk Recipes: 14 Recipes Using Condensed Milk
- Ooey Gooey Microwave Treats
- 42 Easy Strawberry Dessert Recipes