Our Own Napoleon
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 8 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 2 Min
Forget everything you know about the napoleon, as in the French pastry! Forget how hard you think it is to make! Try out our easy napoleon-style dessert that gets its inspiration from the original but has its own personality.
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 cups cold milk
- 1 (4-serving) package instant vanilla pudding
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 24 graham crackers
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon water
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine milk and pudding; beat with a wire whisk for 2 minutes, or until slightly thickened. Add peanut butter; mix well. Stir in whipped topping; set aside.
- In a 9- x 13-inch baking dish, layer one-third of the graham crackers and half the pudding mixture. Repeat layers and top with remaining graham crackers.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine chocolate chips and butter, and microwave 2 minutes, or until mixture is completely melted. Stir then spread immediately over graham crackers.
- In a small bowl, make a glaze by combining confectioners' sugar and water; stir until smooth. Spoon mixture into a resealable plastic storage bag then, using scissors, snip off one corner of bag. Drizzle glaze in 12 lines lengthwise over chocolate. Gently drag a butter knife through the lines to create a swirled effect (see photo). Chill at least 8 hours before serving.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Calories 445
- Calories from Fat 200
- Total Fat 22g 34 %
- Saturated Fat 9.8g 49 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 6.3g 13 %
- Cholesterol 22mg 7 %
- Sodium 275mg 11 %
- Total Carbohydrates 61g 20 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.7g 7 %
- Sugars 38g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you've only got 15 minutes to make dinner, then you're going to love this pressure cooker recipe for 15-Minute Chicken Cacciatore. This is a fast and flavor-packed version of a classic Italian dish. Your family is going to devour it!