Peanut Butter Fudge
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 1 3/4 pounds
- 5 Min
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
- READY IN
- 15 Min
We haven't met a fudge we didn't love, especially this one! This homemade fudge recipe is wonderful for bringing gifts to friends or neighbors for the holidays... or just any ol' time of the year!
What You'll Need:
- 1 2/3 cups sugar
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 (10-ounce) package peanut butter chips
- 1/2 cup chopped peanuts
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
What To Do:
- Bring first 3 ingredients to boil in large saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, 5 minutes; remove from heat.
- Add marshmallows and remaining ingredients to pan; stir until smooth. Pour into greased 9-inch square pan; cool. Cut into squares.
No candy thermometer needed to make this fast, flavorful fudge!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Don't be surprised if your next-door neighbors come knocking on the door after getting a whiff of your Slow Cooker Country Pot Roast. The smell of this tender beef roast cooking up in your slow cooker all day is enough to get everyone rushing to your dinner table!