Pineapple Pretzel Squares
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- SERVING SIZE
- 2-1/2-inch x 3-inch square
- CHILL TIME
- 4 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 8 Min
These perfect Pineapple Pretzel Squares have got the perfect balance of sweet 'n' salty, and a satisfying pretzel crunch! With whipped topping and cream cheese added to the mix, these dessert bars are bound to be everyone's favorite dessert.
What You'll Need
- 2 cups finely crushed pretzels
- 3/4 cup (1-1/2 sticks) butter, melted
- 1 cup + 3 tablespoons sugar, divided
- 2 (4-serving) packages pineapple gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 cup ice water
- 1 (20-ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained well
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (12-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed and divided
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine crushed pretzels, butter, and 3 tablespoons sugar. Press mixture into bottom of baking dish. Bake 8 minutes; let cool.
- In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Stir in ice water and pineapple, and chill until slightly thickened.
- In another large bowl, with an electric mixer, beat cream cheese and remaining 1 cup sugar until smooth and creamy. Fold in 3 cups whipped topping and spread evenly over pretzel crust. Spread pineapple mixture over cream cheese layer.
- Cover and chill at least 4 hours or until firm. Garnish with remaining whipped topping and cut into squares.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Easy Cheesy Cottage Pie requires just a few ingredients and you can have it on the table in less than 30 minutes. Seriously! It doesn't get much better than a traditional cottage pie recipe that you can make in a snap. Plus, this cottage pie recipe uses simple family-favorite ingredients, so the whole gang is sure to love it.