Pineapple Pretzel Squares
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- SERVING SIZE
- 2-1/2-inch x 3-inch square
- CHILL TIME
- 4 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 8 Min
These perfect Pineapple Pretzel Squares have got the perfect balance of sweet 'n' salty, and a satisfying pretzel crunch! With whipped topping and cream cheese added to the mix, these dessert bars are bound to be everyone's favorite dessert.
What You'll Need
- 2 cups finely crushed pretzels
- 3/4 cup (1-1/2 sticks) butter, melted
- 1 cup + 3 tablespoons sugar, divided
- 2 (4-serving) packages pineapple gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 cup ice water
- 1 (20-ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained well
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (12-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed and divided
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine crushed pretzels, butter, and 3 tablespoons sugar. Press mixture into bottom of baking dish. Bake 8 minutes; let cool.
- In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Stir in ice water and pineapple, and chill until slightly thickened.
- In another large bowl, with an electric mixer, beat cream cheese and remaining 1 cup sugar until smooth and creamy. Fold in 3 cups whipped topping and spread evenly over pretzel crust. Spread pineapple mixture over cream cheese layer.
- Cover and chill at least 4 hours or until firm. Garnish with remaining whipped topping and cut into squares.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The Ultimate Hero Burger is going to be your new favorite ground beef recipe, and we know it will be a hit this Memorial Day Weekend! This take on this classic burger recipe is our juciest and most flavorful yet. Friends and family will be crowding around the grill, clamoring for their burger patty!